Now Hiring Service Designers
Published at: 12.04.2019
We are currently looking for new, ambitious and experienced Service Designers to come join our Oslo office. Your experience and passion will play an integral role in stretching Scandinavian Design Group further within the design field, with a strong focus on building solid user experiences and services, in close collaboration with colleagues and clients.
As a Service Designer in SDG, you will share the responsibility for developing our methods and tools together with other designers. You will be working on projects from when the strategy is created through until the last pixel is drawn by our graphic designers. You understand how to combine business strategy and user needs, and communicate that in a way that make clients’ opportunities tangible.
Our office environment is social and thrives on ambition. It is comprised of passionate people that strive towards creating memorable experiences together as a team. We love what we do and the valuable input we can gain from those around us.
Here with us in SDG, you will:
- Lead Service Design processes from early research, analyses and through implementation.
- Develop solutions for our clients that generate value on the triple bottom line - value for people, planet and profit.
- Share your knowledge, skills and methods with colleagues.
- Be a team-player, both with your colleagues and clients.
We believe you have:
- A minimum of 2 years of meaningful work experience as a Service/UX-designer.
- Education within the field of UX/Service Design.
- A want to craft forward-thinking, user centred services.
- An understanding of how our clients’ brand and positioning plays an important role in all touchpoints throughout the customer journey.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams.
- A strong ability to run projects and manage your own work day.
- Good language skills, Norwegian and English.
Does this sound like you, or someone you know?
We’d love to hear from you.
+47 907 65 224